India’s #1 Wholesale App- Get all offer updates, check your loyalty bonus & share real time feedback.
How to login:
1. METRO DIGITAL CARD app is for now applicable for all stores in India
2. Download the METRO DIGITAL CARD app
3. Enter your 10 digit metro customer & cardholder number as shown on your Metro card
4. Enter your mobile number registered with Metro Cash & Carry
5. Click a picture of the registered metro user – this will be your metro identity on the app
6. Enter the OTP generated on your mobile to activate your app
7. Deposit your physical METRO card on the next visit to the store
8. Unlock a world of unlimited possibilities
1. The Digital METRO card lets you enter & shop at METRO Wholesale outlets via your mobile.
2. Clear visibility on bonus earned for Bandhan Gold customers.
3. Best offers running at your Metro store available on the go on your app
4. Share instant feedback after or during your shopping.
5. Locate METRO stores in your vicinity on the click of a button.
METRO Wholesale entered the Indian market in 2003. The company currently operates twenty-seven wholesale distribution centers under the brand METRO Wholesale including six in Bangalore, four in Hyderabad, two each in Mumbai and Delhi, and one each in Kolkata, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Zirakpur, Amritsar, Vijayawada, Ahmedabad, Surat, Indore, Lucknow, Meerut, Ghaziabad & Nashik.
METRO Wholesale’s core customers include small retailers and kirana stores, hotels, restaurants and caterers (HoReCa), corporates, SMEs, all types of offices, companies and institutions, as well as self-employed professionals. Only business customers are allowed to purchase at METRO, all of them duly registered and provided with a customer registration card. With considerable international expertise and a nuanced understanding of the Indian market honed over the past fifteen years, METRO Wholesale is well positioned to cater to the specific needs of all these customer segments.
METRO Wholesale offers close to 7,000 world-class products across a multitude of categories – such as fruits & vegetables, general grocery, dairy, frozen & bakery products, fish & meat, confectionery, detergents & cleaning supplies, health & beauty products, media & electronics, household goods and apparel – all under one roof, and at transparent, low wholesale prices. This helps us improve our customer’s offerings while providing them with a reliable supply source. Analyzing the local requirements, a large percentage of the goods are sourced locally and are tailor-made to meet the specific demands of the region.
Suggestions are always welcome. Please drop in at firstname.lastname@example.org